Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cirrus ride or bust -- The tempo increases

In a dazzling display of integrated marketing communications prowess, Cirrus sales folks rang my phone just minutes after my email invitation from regional sales rep, Boni.

On the phone was Sue, at the company's headquarters in Duluth.

Sue, who was very pleasant, wanted to know if I had any follow-up
questions on the Cirrus info pack I was sent recently.

I told her that my only question was, "Where's the demo ride I was promised?"

Sue confessed that although the offer for the free flight is "real",
sometimes you, meaning me, have to "push a bit" to make it come true.

The reason? "Sometimes you get a kid who wants to go up."

Kids don't have a couple hundred $K to plop down on an airplane, unless they're in High School Musical. (Neither do I, but that's another story)

What about my ride? Sue tells me to contact Boni (who is a "he", in case you
were wondering).

1 comment:

danofroad said...

Boni will get you in the air ,it took me three trys, first a severe storm shut down the airshow where i was to meet Boni 2nd i drove 1 1/2 hours to butler and the rain grounded us again 3rd boni flew the plane to a local airport 5 miles from home and took my wife and i for a flight, bottom line is if you want it Boni will make it happen